Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
At Guy H. Gattone, DDS in Tinley Park, IL we provide general dentistry for you and your entire family.
Our general dental procedures include:
We are able to provide cosmetic dental procedures as well as orthodontic procedures.
A registered dental hygienist is a prevention specialist. In our office, she helps you with preventive maintenance by cleaning your teeth and providing oral health information. She may also administer fluoride treatments and take periodic x-rays.
Most Insurances are accepted and our staff will file your insurance electronically- no forms to mail in!
Emergency services are available during office hours and will be handled promptly.
We know you care about your teeth and we want to help you keep your smile bright and healthy for life. We will help to educate you in proper dental techniques to ensure that in between appointments, you are providing your gums and teeth with the best dental care.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.